Monday, November 3, 2008

CHANEL FOR MEN???


With a complete understanding that The House of Chanel would NEVER design a line for menswear, I was totally comfortable with the idea of a major lux women's label staying single ... until now. WTF? First Tom Ford bows out to Gucci and now this, sigh. I'd say the only reason I'm on board with this entire idea would live up to two strong arguments: (1) Karl Lagerfeld and (2) Scott Schuman, who happens to be a fantastic photographer, I guess it wouldn't be a total bust, lol.

Please continue your read ...

As creator of one of the most viewed fashblogs, The Sartorialist, also selected as one of Time Magazine's Top 100 Design Influencers, Scott Schuman has been chosen by Fantastic Man magazine to photograph Chanel’s latest Menswear collection. After doing some careful research on Mr. Schuman, I've come to find that he's well known for taking exquisite shots of “real people” with a stylish approach while doing everyday things and the images that are to appear in FM’s issue No. 8 ... are right up his alley!

Check the preview of Chanel's menswear collection promo images ... I can't believe it!




0 comments: