Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Boutique C'est Chic: Shi by Journey's

Not to be a StyleSnob, but malls aren't my cup of tea and if I should ever visit one it's only to acknowledge the saying ... When in Rome, do as the Romans.

So, last week I visited a few of my Jones family members in the stix of Indiana (yeah, yeah - whatever, I received plenty of rest, laughter and experienced some good cooking). Apparently, besides sports, the racing tracks, burning leaves and dining, the next best thing to do was the mall. Thank God for The University Park Mall in Mishawaka, Indiana - I don't know about you, but to visit another city besides your own calls for shopping in my family and that's what we did.

Of all the stores throughout the mall, I'd say only 3 caught my attention - COACH, Swarovski and Shi by Journey's boutique. The store's atomosphere was wired and the sales associates were chic and extremely attentive. Not to mention, the prices were very affordable and the buyer's choices weren't bad either. And I'm a sucker for a great clutch, especially if its texture is exotic, colorful and odd shapes ... I'm sold!

Check out a few of my fav choices from Shi by Journey's, or visit the site here.

Multi-color Snake Clutch, $30

Mod Clutch, $25

Stripe Bag, $25
Ethnic Clutch-yellow, $20

0 comments: