Wednesday, August 5, 2009

C.O.C.A Style Video: Goapele - Milk & Honey

Milk and Honey - Goapele from goapele on Vimeo.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's Baaaaaaaaaaaaack! Shout out to HelioPRLA for shooting over this new release of Goapele's new video - Milk & Honey. According to the Bay Area Princess she had this to say about her new release: "Its more suggestive than any other songs I've done," she shares. "There have been little sprinkles on my other albums, but I'm feeling a little more bold and less afraid to be sexy." As always just like milk and honey Goapele's sound is enchanting and music to my ears, not to mention this new look ... owww! I see you mama and trust it's been a long time coming, we can't wait until album release and tour dates as well.

For more information on Goapele: HelioPRLA/ 310.645.4246 or info@heliopr.com

0 comments: