Friday, July 17, 2009

Follow Friday: Fab Femme Bloggers I Heart


Yes Yes Yes Ya'll it's Follow Friday and I was inspired to give major props to a few of my top Fab Femme Bloggers who hold down the fort all the time ... They never let me down when it comes to Originality & Style! If you never followed them before, then on your blogroll list they should go - from urban style and tailor made creations to lovers of high end threads and thrifty finders - these ladies represent all corners of the planet and their style is just as universal!

Are you ready to get fashionably acquainted? Just click the links above and as the saying goes 'a picture is worth a thousand words,' trust me you'll never be disappointed following these young mavens of fashion.

I must give credit where it's due and you Fab Femme Bloggers whom I Heart deserve every thing that's coming your way - be it success or self-assurance - Always Know Your Worth and most importantly ... How Flyy You Keep It!!!

0 comments: