Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Peeped her McCartney's ... Stella got her groove back!


There's absolutely nothing 'green' about this designer, besides her lifestyle and fabrics. Stella McCartney has to be one of the most talented and most innovative designers to date. Always a trendsetter, she had gone green long before the world joined the bandwagon.

Season after season I'm in utter amazement how well SMc constructs such beautiful and unique pieces, especially her outerwear. OMG, just check out these selections from both Pre-Fall and Fall/Winter 2009 collections ... C.O.C.A Style all the way!
Don't get me wrong, I love a mean shoe/bag game, but your style emerges beyond the typical flygirls when you're rockin' a futuristic-esque coat or jacket [sigh] - Makes me yearn for those frigid months, but not a moment too soon.
Whether your purchase can afford Stella or something less costly, as long as you have the idea of setting a trend within your wardrobe I totally joined forces - Hey Stella, how about one just because, lol? [I'm so serious].

Check out more of Stella McCartney outerwear on Style.com or here.







0 comments: