Friday, June 19, 2009

Do U POLYVORE Fashion?

According to www.polyvore.com, it's a free, easy-to-use web-based application for mixing and matching images from anywhere on the web. Polyvore lets you create sets composed of individual images using an easy to use, drag and drop it to the editor. After you have created a set, you can publish and share it with your friends and the Polyvore community.

When my style chum, VvGlow Guy [Facebook her], the hottest makeup artist in Memphis, Tn put me on to Polyvore I almost gagged. Immediately it took me back to the paper dolls I used to have as a lil fashionista, lol. Not only can us girls create looks, but Polyvore keeps you in the trenches with the locations, cost and sites you can purchase your looks from, owww!

Don't know about you, but I'm addicted babes and all set to create my first look. Stay on the look out because I'll be posting!

0 comments: