Nike will be taking entries from young designers, Ages 14 To 19 Years Old.
Step 1: Fill out a registration form at www.nike.com/futuresole and submit.
Step 2: Then have your parents/guardians approve the registration.
Step 3: Mail in your registration form with your parents/guardians signature.
Official Contest Rules:
- There are two categories in this Contest - JORDAN and NIKE.
- Contest will be limited to the first 1,000 entries per category.
- You may submit one original shoe design in each category.
- JORDAN and NIKE judges will select twelve semi-finalists (six in each category).
- Semi-finalists’ designs will be posted on www.futuresole.com for public voting.
- Four finalists (two in each category) that receive the highest number of public votes will move on to the final round.
- Each finalist will be given a new design project and mentoring from JORDAN and NIKE designers.
- Finalists will travel to NIKE World Headquarters to present their new original designs and each will receive:
- Roundtrip coach-class airfare to NIKE World Headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon for finalist and parent/legal guardian; three consecutive nights at NIKE-designated hotel; ground transportation; $500/$250 NIKE Employee Store voucher; and Future Sole Gift Bag.
- JORDAN and NIKE judges will select one Grand Prize Winner in each category and they will each receive:
- $5,000 in computer equipment.
- In addition, a NIKEiD People’s Choice Award will be given to one of the six semi-finalists in each category that receives the most public votes for their design.