Monday, March 23, 2009

i'm standing in my nose bleeds ...

Bebe - Delaney Sandal, $159

These are not for amateurs ... I repeat, these are not for amateurs!

Bebe's shoe collection gets better with time and the company is famous for its "Stadium Status" heels and these babies are no exception.

The best word possible to describe the Delaney Sandal would be 'Yikes' and these heels were made for walking believe it or not. Check out it's wooden 5-inch heel which compliments its platform base ... definitely a beautiful shoe with so much versatility and these new arrivals at Bebe are next on my list ... what about yours?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

'YIKES' is right, lol. Those Bebes are bangin'. good lookin' out mama.

Anonymous said...

I'm so disappointed! I was alerted as soon as they went on sale online and thy sold out in less than a day!! :(

Anonymous said...

The store's in Las Vegas and Houston, Texas still have them in stock in both colors...there are a few sizes left so call quick. I just ordered them and they will ship them.

Anonymous said...

The stores in Las Vegas and Houston, Tx still have 'em in both colors. They will ship.