Thursday, March 19, 2009

C.O.C.A Style Trend: The Hidden Wedge ...



80%20 - The Molly Open-Toe Hidden Wedge, $116

80%20 - The Georgie Handkerchief The Hidden Wedge, $89
80%20 - The Georgie Handkerchief Tie Hidden Wedge, $169

My first encounter with "The Hidden Wedge" was a bit of a side ways head movement, but I tried it on and I must say 'it has won me over' - definitely one of those 'Mona Lisa' moments, lol. But, if you have style and the right pedicure, lol, it's possible to make even the most bizarre heel game score major points ...

80%20's approach is definitely a fresher one and their shoe collections are always 'Anti-Fashion' especially if you're pursuing something unique [which is something I'd prefer anyways, you'll never have to worry about the chick next to you jockin' ya fresh].

Wanna try the hidden wedge? Check them out on Karmaloop ...

0 comments: