Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday Morning Art: Zeph Farmby


BIO
Zeph Farmby has been creating unique pieces of art as far back as he can remember. Early works of his graffiti style continue to show up in newer pieces. Unique and creative pieces of original works are for sale and can be found in galleries and clothing stores across the United States as well as Paris, France and online.

After attending the American Academy of Art (Chicago, Illinois), Zeph continued to perfect his skill through teaching and coaching young artists in Michigan, Illinois, and Wisconsin. Today, Zeph’s art serves as the foundation using art as the platform to change lives and inspire others to achieve their dreams by pursuing their passions.

As founder of I AMAZE EYEZ, Zeph provides an umbrella of options for his multi-arms of talent. I Amaze Eyez.com is a portfolio of creative works by the Chicago-based FreelanceArtist/Designer. [The painting on the left: Slick Rick]

For more information on Zeph and his artwork, email him at zeph@i-amaze-eyez.com or iamazeeyez@yahoo.com.



3 a.m.


The Diabolical

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Monday Morning art gives a lot of variety. I've been watching and I must admit, I'm loving what u guys are doing here.

Anonymous said...

the diabolical is the dopest joint. this artist seems inspired by the 80s and mos def hip hop ... i can dig it.

Anonymous said...

I like them both, good work.(nard)

Anonymous said...

As always Zeph is comin through with some of the best work I have seen! I am impressed once again... L. Tocco