Friday, October 17, 2008

Swag Bag of the Week: Coach Madison Collection

COACH hasn't been on my bag radar in years, but I must admit the new Madison Collection featuring the "Sabrina" bags are an upgrade from their previous collections, Op Art and Legacy. I've thumbed pass the collection quite a few times, but I wasn't interested until I spotted the Sabrina bag in two of my favorite colors - green, and purple, which they named "Berry" - and I'm a sucker for hardware, especially when the hardware is gold!



According to COACH, the Madison Collection "Sabrina" bag is equipped with the following:

  • Hybrid silhouette offers both satchel and shoulder bag with convertible strap that snaps to bottom of bag when carried as satchel
  • New Madison Leather is a lightweight Italian leather with a subtle texture and polished finish
  • Inside zip pocket
  • Cellphone/multifunction pocket
  • Ring to clip an accessory or keyfob
  • Zip-top closure
  • Fabric contrast lining
  • 22” convertible/detachable shoulder strap with 12” drop
  • Prices ranging from $358-$485

  • The designers at COACH really outdone themselves this time, I absolutely heart this bag and the versitility of it is most important. Its simplicity with a touch of C.O.C.A will take you from day until night ... pure hauteness and I must have it!

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I just got one from Toronto Coach at Bloor Street and I love it!

    Stylecoach said...

    The coaches bag like this are really attractive. So make a lot of posting like this and keep up the good work.