Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My New Fav Jewelry Designer



My style is inspired by paradox, controversy, justice and pushing the envelope in showing that you truly can't judge a book by it's cover.
I design to upset the equilibrium.
I design to inspire.
I design to Serve.
I design because I was created to do so - Melody Ehsani
King Tut Earrings, $62

Mercedes Earrings, $62

The Eye See You Earrings, $50

The Inner Wealth Earrings, $50

There's absolutely no explanations when it comes to the designs of Melody Ehsani. You've seen her work on the latest cover of Erykah Badu's album; Nas, Rihanna and Alicia Keys flossin' her 80s-inspired four finger rings; also catch her custom-designed earrings on Ciara's new album cover ... Everyone is in the trenches, so don't get caught out in the rain dollbabies!

You can find Melody on Myspace or click on to her personal moments @ melodysblog.tumblr.com.

0 comments: