Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things ...


During the holidays my mind rewinds to all the memories my family and I shared throughout the years; and besides the many cards and packages delivered through mail it was one in particular that I anticipated the most - the infamous, Neiman Marcus' The Christmas Book!

So eloquently published, each year supercedes its previous and there's almost not a page you wouldn't mark to place on your Christmas List or Wish List, lol. The Christmas Book is filled with everything from must-have apparel to the latest tech gadgets. Never thumbed through one? Well, take a look at some of my fav pages and make sure you get your copy for the holidays ... it's always a good look for your coffe table or a decorative touch for your holiday bathrooms!







0 comments: